Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carolyn W Brown
Dr. Carolyn W Brown, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Columbia, SC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Carolyn W Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carolyn W Brown has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carolyn W Brown has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
YEARS AGO MY SON WAS VERY YOUNG AND HAD HIS 1ST VISIT TO A DENTIST WITH HER. I WOULD KICK HER BUTT IF I HAD KNOWN THEN WHAT I DO NOW,HE NEVER GOT ANESTHESIA AND THOUGHT HE WAS TO ENDURE PAIN FROM HADES!!!!!! DOES SHE GET OFF ON TORTURING CHILDREN? HE NEVER TOLD ME TIL LATER YEARS AS HE PUT IT HE THOUGHT IT WAS NORMAL TO TAKE THIS HORRID PAIN. BRING IT ON BABE!!! I WOULD PUT A NEGATIVE 1,000,000 STARS OR MORE STUPID JERK.
Dr. Carolyn W Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsNorth Springs Dentistry, 126 Professional Park Rd, Columbia, SC
Dr. Carolyn W Brown is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Columbia, SC.