Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Carrie Arquitt has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Dentistry
Carrie Arquitt has the following 11 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Whitening
Carrie Arquitt has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 31
I love this office! Dr. Arquitt does her best to treat conservatively and in the least invasive way. She appears to have the goal of making children comfortable in her office and to prevent further fears of the dentist. If my dentist had been like her when I was a child I would not have the anxiety I do as an adult attending the dentist. I am thrilled that she is my son's dentist.
Why do they only let you select 5 stars as the highest? It should be like 10 stars. I have been bringing the girls to Dr. Carrie since last year in March. Today we had an emergency appointment. Dr. Carrie, as always was wonderful. I can't even explain to you how much our family appreciates her. Yes, she is a dentist. But she is so much more than that.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Arquitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArquitt Pediatric Dentistry, 3045 S Delaware Ave, Springfield, MO
Carrie Arquitt is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Springfield, MO.