Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie C Fletcher
Dr. Carrie C Fletcher, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tipp City, OH. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie C Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carrie C Fletcher has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carrie C Fletcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carrie C Fletcher
About Dr. Fletcher-Clock Dr. Carrie Fletcher-Clock is originally from Tiffin, Ohio where her father is a general dentist. She began her career as a registered nurse in Columbus, Ohio. After graduating from Indiana University School of Dentistry she practiced dentistry in Piqua and the greater Dayton area before buying the practice of Dr.Gregory Gallahger. Dr. Fletcher-Clock has a keen interest in both aesthetics and function when providing dental care. She is a member of the Dayton McHorris Occlusion Study Group and is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, and the Dayton Dental Society. Dr. Fletcher believes in treating her patients with the same care she would offer to members of her family. In her free time, Dr. Fletcher-Clock likes to travel, play scrabble, indulge her shoe habit, and spend time with her family.
Locations & DirectionsRITZI DENTAL, 235 S Garber Dr, Tipp City, OH
Dr. Carrie C Fletcher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tipp City, OH.