Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carrie A Imoto
Dr. Carrie A Imoto, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Riverside, CA. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie A Imoto has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Carrie A Imoto has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Carrie A Imoto yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Carrie A Imoto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
Locations & DirectionsWestern Dental Services Inc, 3511 Madison St Ste F, Riverside, CA
Dr. Carrie A Imoto is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Riverside, CA.