Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie A Martin
Dr. Carrie A Martin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie A Martin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carrie A Martin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carrie A Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carrie A Martin
Carrie A. Martin, D.M.D. Dr. Martin joined our office in December 2006. She obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Susquehanna University in 1999. Dr. Martin graduated in 2003 from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey with a Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree. Dr. Martin is a member of the following associations: (1) American Dental Association (2) Academy of General Dentistry (3) Florida Dental Association (4) Broward County Dental Association (5) Palm Beach County Dental Association
Locations & DirectionsHELIX URGENT CARE AND WALK IN MEDICINE, 2311 10th Ave N Ste 14, Lake Worth, FL
Dr. Carrie A Martin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lake Worth, FL.