Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie N Peterson
Dr. Carrie N Peterson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fargo, ND. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie N Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carrie N Peterson has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 1 of 3
Dental Care Fargo misdiagnosed an infected root canal for a receding gum line for over a year. I can't say whether they did this intentionally or not; Either way, it makes me question their ability to care for patients properly. I am glad that I finally got a second opinion from another dentist (who confirmed that the tooth that had the root canal was infected). Within two days of having the root canal treated the pain subsided. I will not return to Dental Care Fargo. After my experience, I found out that two other family members had also had failed root canals at this dentist. When I went to speak with Dental Care Fargo about my experience with them I found it very interesting that my patient files were missing of care that I had received from them. The dentist never apologized for the misdiagnosis and put the blame on me. I guess if you erase patient files there is no proof that a patient had complained about a sore root canal tooth for over a year.
Dr. Carrie N Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Carrie N Peterson
Carrie Peterson, D.D.S. Dr. Carrie Peterson is also a graduate of University of Minnesota dental school. Her approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, she reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. Dr. Peterson has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments.
Locations & DirectionsCARRIE N PETERSON DDS, 3226 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND
Dr. Carrie N Peterson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fargo, ND.