Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie L Schwartz
Dr. Carrie L Schwartz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, MD. She has 26 years of experience. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie L Schwartz has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Carrie L Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
More about Dr. Carrie L Schwartz
Carrie Schwartz DDS, MS, PA Dr. Schwartz, a native of Minnesota, has been serving the Delmarva area since 1997. She began her long-time goal of becoming an orthodontist by earning her Doctor of Dental Surgery with distinction from the University of Minnesota in 1992. She then completed a three-year orthodontic residency program at the University of Tennessee. In 1995, she received a Master of Science in Orthodontics. Dr. Schwartz is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and a certified Invisalign provider. Dr. Schwartz continues to stay current with the latest advances in orthodontic treatment. Through continuing education courses and memberships in professional organizations, she brings the newest innovations in orthodontic treatment to her patients. Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Christian Medical and Dental Society Maryland State Dental Association Eastern Shore Dental Society Salisbury Dental Study Club Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics Our Team
Locations & DirectionsSCHWARTZ ORTHODONTICS, 31454 Winterplace Pkwy, Salisbury, MD
Dr. Carrie L Schwartz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.