Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carrington W Crawford
Dr. Carrington W Crawford, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lynchburg, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Carrington W Crawford has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carrington W Crawford has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Carrington W Crawford has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I will go over the last 3 procedures I had, the first a crown, I had to gargle cold water for 2 weeks I was in so much pain and slept very little. The second a crown that took 3 months start to finish due to either poor impressions handling or poor lab handling. The staff is rude, and uncaring. The Dr. is your best friend when you are paying and quick to get rid of you when it is his fault and no more money to be had. His prices are that of a NYC dentist, and he is in Lynchburg, he is on average 25-35% higher than other dentists locally, and has no track record to ask for the extra money. His services after hours are poor, try and get any help after hours, or at 8A when the office opens and you are SOL, seems his priority isn't his patients but the all mighty dollar.
Dr. Carrington W Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsLynchburg Dental Center, 3719 Old Forest Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Dr. Carrington W Crawford is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lynchburg, VA.