Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carter A Grampp Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Carter A Grampp Sr has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Carter A Grampp Sr has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
In my three-year experience with Designer Dental, I have to say they are the BEST. Staff is top notch – always helpful and always pleasant. They genuinely care about their patients. Dr. Grampp is an outstanding individual. In addition to his excellent, gentle dental skills, he is a very caring person – kind and considerate – and it shows. I count him as one of the Blessings in my life!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carter A Grampp Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDESERT PEAK FAMILY DENTAL, 20542 N Lake Pleasant Rd Ste 101, Peoria, AZ
Dr. Carter A Grampp Sr is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Peoria, AZ.