Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carol A Tennent-Browning has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carol A Tennent-Browning has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carol A Tennent-Browning has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor and his staff have no regard for children having wisdom teeth extracted and falsely stated that they could not get anesthesia paid for by insurance which was false. He tried to talk us into the extraction of 4 wisdom teeth in an adolescent with numerous health issues that were known to him, even knowing that a surgeon stated that the child needed to be anthesized for procedures. He attempted to convince us of paying $1200.00 to have an anesthesiologist come to his office knowing insurance did not pay for his office. He swore to us that insurance did not cover being put under. Both children had the insurance cover them with an oral surgeon. Having this information withheld intentionally just to try and get business caused us to run as far as we could. We found a great dentist but it sure wasn't Cary Brown and his office.
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Carol A Tennent-Browning accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- DenteMax Dental
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carol A Tennent-Browning is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Murrieta, CA.