Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cary A Shapoff
Dr. Cary A Shapoff, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fairfield, CT. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cary A Shapoff has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cary A Shapoff has the following 7 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Laser Surgery
- Dental Implants
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Cary A Shapoff
Dr. Cary A. Shapoff B.S., Case Western Reserve University, 1968. D.D.S., Case Western Reserve University Dental School, 1972. Surgical Dental Internship, Bethesda Naval Hospital, 1972-73. Dental Officer, USS Coronado, 1973-75. Dental Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, University of Maryland 1977. Fellow, International College of Dentists - 2001-current. Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy International Honor Dental Society 2001. Dentist of the Year Award, Bridgeport Dental Association, 2007-2008 Director, American Board of Periodontology 2006-2010 Co-Chairman, American Board of Periodontology 2009-2010 Private Practice, 1977-present. Dr. Shapoff has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology since 1981. He was elected as a Director of the American Board of Periodontology (2004-2010). He has served as President of numerous dental and periodontal organizations on the local, state and regional levels and has lectured extensively throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia on bone grafting, dental implant surgery and general periodontal treatment. Dr. Shapoff has also written articles published in the Journal of Periodontology, International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Compendium and The Dental Guide (Canada). A frequent lecturer on periodontics, bone grafting procedures and dental implant surgery, Dr. Shapoff can be found lecturing around the world to his dental colleagues. Download Cary Shapoff's complete Curriculum Vitae here.
Locations & DirectionsFAIRFIELD PERIODONTICS LLC, 71 Beach Rd, Fairfield, CT
Dr. Cary A Shapoff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairfield, CT.