Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cary B Simonds has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cary B Simonds has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Cary B Simonds has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
Cary B. Simonds and Oral Surgery Plus have a community minded and society minded practice wherein they TREAT the INDIGENT at NO COST ....! How many times do you see THAT happening these days??? I am the spouse of a 100% disabled Vietnam War era veteran, and the sister in law and aunt to two others and I do volunteer work with this population which is frequently homeless. Probably because I am TOO ASSERTIVE, at one time, Dr. Simonds and I had something of a personality clash, BUT in light of my finding out from a third party that he and his clinic provides this HEROIC SERVICE with no hope of gain for themselves, it became crystal clear that I needed to forget about any pettiness and openly extol their VIRTUES publically so the practice could flourish. Dr. Cary Simonds has practiced specialized dentistry for many years. He also has co-authored a dental text book. Just on the merit of these two things alone he is an especially outstanding dentist and oral surgeon. Please take anything I may have written before before about Dr. Cary Simonds as being VERY UNTRUE , and the product of my seizure and bi-polar medications being out of wack.
Dr. Cary B Simonds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsOral Surgery Plus, 123 W Francis Ave Ste 102, Spokane, WA
Dr. Cary B Simonds is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Spokane, WA.