Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cary G Smith DMD
Dr. Cary G Smith, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jackson, WY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cary G Smith has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cary G Smith has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Cary Smith is a terrible dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cary G Smith - Posted on January 24th, 2015
Cary Smith is a terrible dentist. The dental cleaning I received left me with an infection in my lower front jaw. After the the cleaning the pain began to pick up, and I contacted the office knowing something was wrong. Cary Smith would not even listen to my complaint(s) and kept repeating that it (pain) was normal. I called repeatedly as open sores leaked disgusting puss into my mouth, and again, this idiot dentist kept holding to the notion that he was right and my pain was normal. It was not until an open lesion drained the infection that the pain subsided. Now, two years later my gums have deep pockets and two lose teeth that require daily injections of salt and hydrogen peroxide, The infection seems to return every 6 months and has been linked to my heart palpitations. This dentist will sued by me upon my return to Jackson Hole. Please be advised about Cary Smit
Dr. Cary G Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Cary G Smith's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cary G Smith is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jackson, WY.