Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III
Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in East Meadow, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III - Posted on March 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III - Posted on April 10th, 2012
Dr. Adamushko is friendly, professional and makes you feel safe in her hands. She will not recommend care unless it is really necessary. She makes you feel conforable especially if you are a coward like me and afraid of dentist.
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Carylee A Adamushko-Fili III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Meadow, NY.