Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caryn J Baker DDS
Dr. Caryn J Baker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, KS. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Caryn J Baker has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Caryn J Baker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Caryn J Baker has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Have serious doubts either about her credentials, or honnesty
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caryn J Baker - Posted on May 4th, 2016
I have serious doubts either about her credentials, or honnesty. She said that she found out that I have 2 cavities. As a dentist, I asked a copy of my x-rays. I had to call twice in order to get these copies sent by email (and she wanted to charge me a 10$ service fee for it). My x-rays did not show any cavities. When I called back 6 months later just to perform a general cleaning (I did because she is located close to where I live...), the receptionist basically told me that Dr Baker does not want to see me no more...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caryn J Baker - Posted on May 13th, 2015
The dentist plays relaxing music and has a very nice tone in her voice... But she is so busy cleaning teeth all day with just her and one other person it is very stressful and makes you feel like she is just trying to get you in and out for another patient. Disappointed and she needs more help. Also she hurt me cleaning my teeth... I have never had so much blood from any other cleaning.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caryn J Baker - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Caryn J Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Caryn J Baker
Comprehensive family dentistry is the scope and passion that Dr. Caryn J. Baker has for her dental practice, Pearly Whites Dental Care. Since graduatig from UMKC School of Dentistry in 2002, Dr. Baker has worked in the private dental field and in charitable dentistry. For several years, she enjoyed providing dental services to financially needy children in North Kansas City with the Miles of Smiles program (a children's dental charity). In Dec 2007, Dr. Baker celebrated the opening of her dental office, Pearly Whites Dental Care! Dr. Baker is a member of the ADA, KDA, AGD and AOS dental societies, and has additional training in orthodontics (including clear aligner therapy). Dr. Baker is from southeast Kansas, and has been a Wyandotte county resident since 1998. When away from her dental practice, she is busy raising her two young daughters, Adelle and Claira. Dr. Baker is currently accepting new patients and would love to be your family dentist!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caryn J Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kansas City, MO.