Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey S Butterfield
Dr. Casey S Butterfield, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Meridian, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Casey S Butterfield has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Casey S Butterfield has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Root Canal
- Gingival Diseases
- Dentin Sensitivity
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Casey S Butterfield - Posted on June 23rd, 2014
Dr. Casey S Butterfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Casey S Butterfield
Home > About > Meet Dr. Casey Butterfield Dr. Casey Butterfield was raised in the Treasure Valley and is delighted to serve residents here. His dedication to improving the quality of life for all ages through excellent dental care is evidenced by his commitment to education, technology, and patient care. Dr. Butterfield is a Licensed Doctor of Dental Surgery in the state of Idaho who focuses on family and cosmetic dentistry. He brings with him an outstanding educational background, including a Bachelor and Masters of Science degrees in Chemistry from the University of Idaho, as well as his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree through Creighton University Dental School. He continues to receive additional education in current procedures and technology enabling him to provide the finest and latest advances in dental care. As a General Dentist, Dr. Butterfield provides comprehensive treatment for the whole family. He provides several procedures and strives to limit patients having to be referred out of the office. This establishes a desirable continuity of care. Upon meeting Doctor Butterfield, you will learn that one of his passions is his commitment to providing you and your family with quality dental care and treating every patient with compassion. He will listen as you express your needs and desires regarding your dental health and aesthetics and then provide appropriate recommendations. Along with his passion for serving his patients, he is a dedicated husband and father of four children. He enjoys spending time with his family, fly fishing, photography, and exploring the natural beauties found in Idaho. Many of the scenic photos showcased on our website and in our office are taken by him or his friends from beautiful Idaho locations.
Locations & DirectionsCASEY SCOTT BUTTERFIELD DDS, 2630 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID
Dr. Casey S Butterfield is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Meridian, ID.