Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey G Burns DDS
Dr. Casey G Burns, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wilmington, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Casey G Burns has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Casey G Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Casey G Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Casey G Burns's office for more information.
4914 Randall Pkwy Wilmington, NC : (910) 799-9059
More about Dr. Casey G Burns
Dr. Casey Guthrie Burns attended Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA, where she earned a BS degree in Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry in 2000. Dr. Burns was accepted to the LSU School of Dentistry where she received a Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2005. She had been working full time in private practice in Fayetteville, North Carolina focusing her practice to pediatric dentistry as well as esthetic dentistry and implant restoration. Dr. Casey Burns remains very active with continuing education and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Fayetteville Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsERIC AND CASEY BURNS DDS, 4914 Randall Pkwy, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Casey G Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wilmington, NC.