Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Casey L Clements has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Casey L Clements has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Casey L Clements has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 8
Dr Clements and his staff are pretty awesome! I used to be the person without any dental issues, but my luck came to an end. lol. This last year I needed a root canal and crown and all within a few weeks of getting married. He made sure to get me in quickly and take care of everything with no pain. Jessica, his hygienist, would take me back and prep the area and kept my mind off of the procedure by talking to me and assuring me it was gonna be quick and painless. I was super impressed with them and have even been squeezed in same day recently because I chipped a tooth. Great folks!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Casey L Clements accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakewood Park Dental Associates, 13843 Highway 105 W Ste 106, Conroe, TX
Dr. Casey L Clements is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Conroe, TX.