Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey A Roberts
Dr. Casey A Roberts, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Durant, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Casey A Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Casey A Roberts has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Casey A Roberts Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Casey A Roberts's office for more information.
2425 W University Blvd Ste 102 Durant, OK : (580) 924-3330
More about Dr. Casey A Roberts
Welcome to Magnolia City Dental located in the City of Magnolias, close to Lake Texoma and near the campus of Southeastern Oklahoma State University. At our office we are committed to ensuring you get the best dental care possible in a clean, comfortable and relaxed environment. Dr. Roberts has been here since 2007 and most of our staff members have been here for three or more years so we really feel like a “family” and we want you to feel that way too. It is important to us that you are more than a name or a number at our office. We will remember you and your special needs or requests. We want you to be at ease in our office and we offer those little touches to make your visit positive, like blankets, eye shades and ergonomic pillows. We sincerely believe that a happy customer who recommends our office is the best compliment we can ever receive. We want you to have consistent care and see us on a regular basis so you can enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile for many years! Dr. Roberts is proud to work with two local associations to meet the dental needs of the uninsured elderly or Chickasaw tribal members in need of major services through the SODA and MAP's programs. We are very proud to be able to assist our local veterans by making their dental care more convenient for them, rather than driving to Oklahoma City or Dallas. We are a recommended local community resource for these veterans when the Veteran's Administration cannot accommodate them in the VA clinics.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Casey A Roberts is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Durant, OK.