Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Casey A Tenniswood DDS
Dr. Casey A Tenniswood, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clifton Park, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Casey A Tenniswood has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Casey A Tenniswood has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
9 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Casey A Tenniswood Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Casey A Tenniswood
Tenniswood, D.D.S. Dr. Casey Tenniswood grew up in Michigan. She is a graduate of Oakland University in Rochester Michigan were she completed a degree program in biology. She earned her DDS at the University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry where, she greatly enjoyed treating and interacting with her youngest patients. She believes that going to the dentist should be an experience children look forward to, and decided to pursue that as her next endeavor. Dr. Tenniswood completed her specialty training in pediatric dentistry at the Children’s Hospital of Michigan where she was the chief resident. As a child, Dr. Tenniswood loved to go to the dentist. At the age of 13, she announced to her astonished parents that she wanted to become a dentist. In 2009, Dr. Tenniswood became a member of our team and enjoys making children feel at ease, creating happy memories of their visits to the dentist. In her free time, Dr. Tenniswood enjoys reading, running and visiting family in Detroit and Montreal. Brian
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Casey A Tenniswood is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clifton Park, NY.