Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cass A Radecki DDS
Dr. Cass A Radecki, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saline, MI. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cass A Radecki has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cass A Radecki has the following 7 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Cass A Radecki Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Cass A Radecki
Dr. Cass Radecki Dr. Cass Radecki received his undergraduate education at the University of Michigan. After graduation he entered the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. Upon completion he began his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Detroit Medical Center and Wayne State University. Dr. Radecki is a licensed Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is board-certified by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and he earned his fellowship status in 1995. Dr. Radecki was re-certified in 2005, a process used to guarantee that surgeons are up-to-date in their specialty. Dr. Radecki has also earned his diplomate status from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Radecki has been active in his specialty. He has taught at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in the department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. In addition, Dr. Radecki has represented his specialty as a State Board Examiner for the State of Michigan for 6 years and was chief examiner for 2 years. Dr. Radecki is currently a board member of the Michigan Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Radecki has been active at the hospitals where he has privileges. He was previously Chairman of the Department of Surgery and also served as a member of the hospital Medical Executive Committee for 6 years. Dr. Radecki has published articles in peer-reviewed journals in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has presented papers at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery meetings. Dr. Radecki is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, The Detroit Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, The American Dental Association, The Michigan Dental Association and the Washtenaw District Dental Society. Click here for top of page
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cass A Radecki is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saline, MI.