Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassandra L Stacy
Dr. Cassandra L Stacy, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Lakeville, MN and Shakopee, MN (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cassandra L Stacy has 4 locations
10440 185th St W Ste 200
Lakeville, MN 55044
8170 Old Carriage Ct Ste 120
Shakopee, MN 55379
Book Online Now
Dr. Cassandra L Stacy has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cassandra L Stacy has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
18 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cassandra L Stacy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Paul, MN.