- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Y Chien DDS
Dr. Catherine Y Chien, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Catherine Y Chien has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine Y Chien has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Catherine Y Chien Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Catherine Y Chien
Catherine Chien, DDS After receiving her B.A. from UCSD, her dental education at UCLA, and her pediatric resident training at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Catherine Chien has finally returned home to Ventura County. Since Dr. Chien has become a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, she has been providing clinical instruction at UCLA's School of Dentistry. When she takes a break from running and playing with her two dogs, Dr. Chien enjoys volunteering for Camp Laurel and working as a Board member for the Boys and Girls Club of Oxnard and Port Hueneme.