Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Y Chien
Dr. Catherine Y Chien, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oxnard, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine Y Chien has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Catherine Y Chien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Catherine Y Chien
Catherine Chien, DDS After receiving her B.A. from UCSD, her dental education at UCLA, and her pediatric resident training at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Catherine Chien has finally returned home to Ventura County. Since Dr. Chien has become a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, she has been providing clinical instruction at UCLA's School of Dentistry. When she takes a break from running and playing with her two dogs, Dr. Chien enjoys volunteering for Camp Laurel and working as a Board member for the Boys and Girls Club of Oxnard and Port Hueneme.
Locations & DirectionsOXNARD CHILDRENS DENTAL GROUP, 451 W Gonzales Rd Ste 300, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Catherine Y Chien is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oxnard, CA.