Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine E Dailey Owen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catherine E Dailey Owen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Catherine E Dailey Owen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
I went to this practice for routine care after returning to this area from an extended absence. This practice was previously owned by Dr. Louis Angelo who had been my provider for many years with excellent results. Dr. Dailey Owens determined I needed a possible implant and refused to refer me to an oral surgeon who was a participant in my dental insurance plan. She informed me that she would not complete the restorative work unless I went to HER preferred oral surgeon who was NOT a participant in my dental insurance plans. When I called back to have my records sent electronically to another dentist, I was advised by the office staff that "we don't have the ability to e-mail records or X-rays". The quality of patient service from this practice is beyond inexcusable.
Dr. Catherine E Dailey Owen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine E Dailey Owen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sayre, PA.