Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 9
I have been going to see Dr. G since I was a little kid. I like that her practice is small and the employees care a lot about the patients. I was going away for a trip but Dr. G squeezed me in to see me - I was having horrible pain from one of my wisdom teeth, and she pulled it out in like 5 minutes like it was nothing. Her office is a little outdated technology-wise, but I don't want to go anywhere else because I get really good service with Dr. G. I feel like she actually cares about me, and I really like that.
31 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCATHERINE M GOODWYN DDS, 4949 Ellicott Rd, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Orchard Park, NY.