Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn - Posted on April 21st, 2018
Comfortable office, clean and modern. I dont know where people are coming from when they say she does not have updated tech, because she has the equipment and stays current in the newest techniques. She uses paper files, but I for one do not want to sit there and be interviewed every time I go to a doctor in front of the computer like at my other doctors. It seems to be a waste of time to have the nurse click buttons that seem to have no bearing on your service anyway. This office is fast and efficient, the hygenist gets updated health info and you are getting on with your appointment instead of watching someone click buttons. She also has many connections with other dentists and recommends specialists for the work in areas like oral surgery or root canals. She also checks up on you after too. Her office feels welcoming, she takes time to explain things and staff is nice. I like it and have been going for many years.
Great! I don't want to go anywhere else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn - Posted on March 30th, 2018
I have been going to see Dr. G since I was a little kid. I like that her practice is small and the employees care a lot about the patients. I was going away for a trip but Dr. G squeezed me in to see me - I was having horrible pain from one of my wisdom teeth, and she pulled it out in like 5 minutes like it was nothing. Her office is a little outdated technology-wise, but I don't want to go anywhere else because I get really good service with Dr. G. I feel like she actually cares about me, and I really like that.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn - Posted on October 6th, 2017
Highest quality dentist in the area
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn - Posted on October 19th, 2015
Dr. Goodwyn is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn - Posted on October 1st, 2014
31 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCATHERINE M GOODWYN DDS, 4949 Ellicott Rd, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Catherine M Goodwyn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orchard Park, NY.