Is Dr. Catherine Cox the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine Cox has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Catherine Cox has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 14
Excellent care....gentle even if you are not a flosser
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cox - Posted on May 22nd, 2018
Friendly, on-time, comfortable and excellent!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cox - Posted on May 11th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Catherine Cox Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine Cox's office for more information.
750 Las Gallinas Ave. Suite 217 San Rafael, CA : (415) 634-9076
More about Dr. Catherine Cox
Dr. Catherine Cox is a graduate of the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), School of Dentistry. For the last 25 years Dr. Cox has operated a successful dental business right here in the heart ...
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Catherine Cox is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Rafael, CA.