Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine P King
Dr. Catherine P King, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orlando, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine P King has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catherine P King has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Catherine King/excellent Orlando dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine P King - Posted on July 17th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Catherine P King
We want to help you have healthy gums and teeth and create an attractive smile for you. Dr. King has 27 years of experience. She regularly attends educational seminars and conferences throughout the year to ensure training of the latest and up -to -date dental advancements. Dr. King is highly trained and skilled and can offer most dental procedures in her office. This can save you time, money and aggravtion by offering most dental services in a combined treatment plan.
Locations & DirectionsCATHERINE POLEMIS KING DDS, 2531 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL
Dr. Catherine P King is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.