Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine A Mowry has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Catherine A Mowry has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
Dr. Catherine A Mowry has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
Referred by my primary care dentist. Did not know what to expect since I had never been to a periodontist. Dr. Mowry was very gentle, explained everything to me. Technology helped me understand exactly what my issues were and the treatment plan she recommended. Started with Deep Cleaning. Have only done one side so far but the process was very easy and I went back to work right afterward. You have to understand that a deep cleaning requires numbing the areas to be worked on, but Heather did a fabulous job - needles were virtually painless and she was very gentle and careful to let me know what she was doing. I am actually looking forward to completing the other side.
Dr. Catherine A Mowry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine A Mowry is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lenexa, KS.