Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine A Whinery has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catherine A Whinery has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine A Whinery - Posted on December 13th, 2015
Dr. Catherine A Whinery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Catherine A Whinery
Catherine Whinery, D.D.S. Dr. Catherine Whinery earned her dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry after receiving her Bachelors of Science in Nutritional Sciences from Oklahoma State University. During dental school, she was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society and to the Odontological Honor Society. She is currently a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and the Fort Worth Dental Society. Dr. Whinery is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive dental care for the whole family, children and adults alike. She strives to be always attentive to patient comfort. Dr. Whinery and her husband Scott are preparing for the arrival of a baby girl in July. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and her golden retriever, Maddox.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine A Whinery is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hurst, TX.