Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne has the following 8 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
I went to see Dr. Coyne to get my wisdom teeth removed & was SO nervous. The staff were very friendly and comforting and they went above and beyond to ensure I was as calm and comfortable as possible. Her being a female also somewhat eased my nerves because it gave me the feeling that she would be more gentle and delicate versus a male.surgeon. I recovered very quickly & the whole experience was so much easier and smoother than I had heard from peers who went through the same thing. Thanks Dr. Coyne!
25 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsCoyne Oral Surgery, 122 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Franklin, TN.