Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne has the following 8 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 1 of 3
I went to see Dr. Coyne to get my wisdom teeth removed & was SO nervous. The staff were very friendly and comforting and they went above and beyond to ensure I was as calm and comfortable as possible. Her being a female also somewhat eased my nerves because it gave me the feeling that she would be more gentle and delicate versus a male.surgeon. I recovered very quickly & the whole experience was so much easier and smoother than I had heard from peers who went through the same thing. Thanks Dr. Coyne!
25 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsCOYNE ORAL SURGERY, 122 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN
Dr. Cathleen P Coyne is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Franklin, TN.