Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathrine L Steinborn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cathrine L Steinborn has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cathrine L Steinborn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Cathrine L Steinborn
Meet Dr. Steinborn Cathrine Steinborn, DDS Dr. Steinborn received her dental degree from University of the Pacific in San Francisco in 1985. She came to Santa Clara following a general practice residency at the San Francisco Veteran�s Administration, and has been in private practice in the same location since 1987. She is continually updating her education in the areas of dental implants and aesthetic dentistry. Dr. Steinborn�s professional affiliations include the American Dental Association and the California Dental Association. She participates yearly in the Santa Clara Dental Society�s "Give Kids a Smile" program, which reaches out to underserved children in our area. She enjoys her family, crafts, gardening, and hiking. She is passionate about taking a partnership approach with patients to achieve optimum oral health. What she enjoys most about dentistry is empowering people with knowledge and skills to take charge of their smile! Dr. Steinborn is a member of the American Dental Association and the California Dental Association. She is an active member of the local dental society Santa Clara County Dental Society. Dr. Steinborn is proud to have completed over 150 hours of advanced dental education at the Pankey Institute in Florida. To find out more about what it means to be a Pankey dentist, please click on the link below: Pankey Institute
Locations & DirectionsCATHRINE LEAH STEINBORN DDS, 1150 Scott Blvd Ste C2, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Cathrine L Steinborn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Santa Clara, CA.