Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathy M Andricsak has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cathy M Andricsak has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Cathy M Andricsak has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 6
HORRIBLE !!!!!! never will i go back !!! Very rude -- the WHOLE office staff. Dentist was very snippy and nasty -- told me i needed ALL my wisdom teeth out with out taking xrays (all of them are still in my gums didn't even come through yet) -- didnt want the xrays , i have emetaphobia (fear of throwing up) told them when they tried doing xrays that they were gagging me and i couldnt do them. Dentist told me my phobia and anxiety are not real and all in my head. Horrible dentist and HORRIBLE PERSON to belittle someone telling them their mental condition is not real. Absolute poor excuse for a human being.
I have had a horrible experience with Dr. Andricsak. She did 4 fillings in my molars last year, since day 1 I've had pain and sensitivity. Went back to her twice and was told it's not deep and she would simply file them down. Since then, I went to 2 other dentists and continue to eat on the left side of my mouth. Recently had new x-Rays done and.... I NEED ROOT CANALS!!!! She went way too close to the nerve when I Barry had cavities to begin with. I went 26 years of my life without cavities and now a year later I need to root canals to fix what this Dentist did. I am disgusted and I would NEVER recommend her!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cathy M Andricsak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCathy M Andricsak Dmd, 418 Hooper Ave, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Cathy M Andricsak is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Toms River, NJ.