Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathy M Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 5
What a great place. I transferred to Dr. Taylor on reference from Dr. Bernstein at Haile Endo and I could not be happier. I had my "first" appointment today for crown fittings and everything went so smooth. Dr. Taylor is exceptionally kind, patient and did amazing work. Patient comfort is number one with them! They have great staff as well, Trevor is a great dental assistant! They both answered all my questions and explained the procedure which was new to me. I had issues with my previous dentist getting me blocked to do fillings and that was not the case here. We found one while doing the crowns and Dr. Taylor was easily able to take care of it and with a perfect block, didn't feel a thing. I highly recommend this practice! I also love how Dr. Taylor and all her staff is up to date on all the most recent and new products and procedures in dentistry! Thank you all
- University of Florida
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cathy M Taylor is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Gainesville, FL.