Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catreen E Cohen has 2 locations
814 E Broadway Ste 4
Glendale, CA 91205
Book Online Now
Dr. Catreen E Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Catreen E Cohen has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Catreen E Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Catreen E Cohen
Meet Dr. Catreen Cohen Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your dentist. I would love to have you as a patient. I could assure you, you are in great hands and your experience with me will only be positive. My philosophy in dentistry is to increase your oral health care expectancy as well as surpassing your cosmetic needs. I am a graduate of University of Southern California (USC) Dental School, one of the best in the country. I graduated in 2002 with a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). After receiving my degree, i also attended University of Illinois at Chicago, and received further training in general practice. I am an Invisalign provider (clear removable braces). I am a Lumineer provider (no prep veneers). I am continuously attending courses to keep me at the forefront of general as well as cosmetic dentistry. I have a wide range of experiences in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. I will treat you and your entire family. I want to be your dentist for life. From the moment that you step into our office you will be treated with care and respect. You will never feel rushed. I will sit with you and review all treatment plan options available to you. We will arrive at the best plan suited for you. You will always feel free to ask any questions and I will address any concerns you may have. You will receive gentle dental care. My emphasis is on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enabling me to provide you with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Catreen Cohen
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catreen E Cohen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.