- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil B Bray III DDS
Dr. Cecil B Bray III, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Statesboro, GA. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Cecil B Bray III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cecil B Bray III has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Cecil B Bray III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Cecil B Bray III
Dr. Bray grew up in Thomaston, GA, but has now lived in Statesboro for most of his life. He graduated SCL from Georgia Southern in 1979. His doctorate in dental medicine was conferred by MCG in 1983, and he completed his general practice residency in 1984 at the VA hospitals in Augusta. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, and the Southeastern District Dental Society. Growing up in a small town in middle Georgia instilled in Dr. Bray a set of values that many still cherish: love for God, love for family and a strong work ethic. He has been involved in church activities all of his life. He learned commitment to hard work and excellence from his parents, teachers, and employers.