Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil B Bray III
Dr. Cecil B Bray III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Statesboro, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cecil B Bray III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cecil B Bray III has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Cecil B Bray III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Cecil B Bray III
Dr. Bray grew up in Thomaston, GA, but has now lived in Statesboro for most of his life. He graduated SCL from Georgia Southern in 1979. His doctorate in dental medicine was conferred by MCG in 1983, and he completed his general practice residency in 1984 at the VA hospitals in Augusta. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, and the Southeastern District Dental Society. Growing up in a small town in middle Georgia instilled in Dr. Bray a set of values that many still cherish: love for God, love for family and a strong work ethic. He has been involved in church activities all of his life. He learned commitment to hard work and excellence from his parents, teachers, and employers.
Locations & DirectionsBRAY DMD AND YOUNG DMD PC, 2 Lester Ct, Statesboro, GA
Dr. Cecil B Bray III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Statesboro, GA.