Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Smyrna, GA, with other offices in Woodstock, GA and Duluth, GA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Stancil has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I had a tooth to break several months ago. It was not bothering me so I did not do anything. I had some other medical issues going on that were priority. In late November I had a bit of pain for a couple days. After the weekend I called Dr. Stancil's office. I was able to get an appointment in two days. I had the procedure done and experienced no pain during or after the surgery. I highly recommend this this doctor. Everyone was very kind and caring. Ann Bowes
Was told my insurance was approved and I paid what I owed. Two weeks later, they call asking for the full amount because the insurance denied the claim. My insurance company provided the phone recording. They told the Eunice, the office assistant, she needed to be transferred to the oral surgery department for insurance verification. She denied the transfer. When I call, Eunice hangs up and won't let me speak to the office manager.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cecil P Stancil Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Smyrna, GA.