Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cecil White Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cecil White Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecil White Jr - Posted on June 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecil White Jr - Posted on March 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecil White Jr - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Cecil White Jr
Home Dr. Cecil White Jr. Dr. Cecil White Jr. is a native of Tampa, Florida. He received his BA degree in Microbiology from the University of South Florida (Tampa, Florida) in 1977. He subsequently received an Armed Forces Health Scholarship from the United States Navy, and attended the University of Florida College of Dentistry (UFCD). He received his DMD, and the college’s Dean’s Award, at commencement ceremonies. Dr. White entered active duty at Naval Branch Dental Clinic Little Creek, Virginia, following graduation from UFCD in 1981. In 1987, he completed a 1-year Fellowship in Periodontics at the Naval Dental Center in Norfolk, Virginia, and was subsequently selected for an Outservice Residency in Periodontics at Indiana University School of Dentistry (IUSD). He received his Certificate in Periodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry from IUSD in 1990. During his 28.5-year Navy career, he has served as Dental Department Head aboard the USS Trenton (LPD-14), at Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Naval Dental Center Newport, Rhode Island, Naval Dental Center Norfolk, Virginia, and Naval Branch Health Clinic Mayport, Florida. In 2009, he retired from Active Duty at the rank of Captain, having also served as the Director of the Dental Department at NBHC Mayport. Dr. White is a Diplomate (Board-Certified) of the American Board of Periodontology, a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, and received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1984. He has authored 6 articles in refereed journals, including JADA, and the Journal of Periodontology. He has presented both nationally and internationally on a variety of topics, participated in medical/dental mission trips to Maracaibo, Venezuela and Accra, Ghana, received a Citation from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for his assistance in the identification of dental remains from the World Trade Center disaster, served on 6 different committees of the American Academy of Periodontology, and currently serves as a Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor with the Department of Periodontology at the University of Florida. He is also a Board Director of the University of Florida Alumni Association, the Jacksonville Beach Elementary Preservation Society, and HartFelt Ministries. Dr. White is currently a “full-time” civilian Periodontist with the Department of Defense, and is Director of the Periodontics Division at Naval Branch Health Clinic Mayport, Florida. He is also the proud father of two children: Elizabeth Paige White, a Junior at Temple University, and Cecil White III, a Freshman at the University of Virginia.
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH ROBERT BOULTER DMD, 8823 Goodbys Executive Dr, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Cecil White Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.