- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilia E Carpio
Dr. Cecilia E Carpio is a doctor primarily located in Pearland, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Cecilia E Carpio has 3 locations
Dr. Cecilia E Carpio has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cecilia E Carpio has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Cecilia E Carpio Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Cecilia E Carpio
Cecilia Carpio, D.D.S. Dr. Cecilia Carpio has a special connection with children. With gentleness, she provides quality health care for infants, children, adolescents and persons with special needs. Dr. Carpio is a second-generation dentist from Peru. After being awarded her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, she furthered her studies, specializing in Endodontics at Cayetano Heredia University where she was also a Faculty Member. Dr. Carpio continued her education in Birmingham, Alabama, earning her Pediatric Dental Certificate after completing a residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and Childrenâ€™s Hospital of Alabama. There she obtained extensive pediatric emergency and trauma training after serving as an on call Pediatric Dentist. She also received training at the Sparks Center for Developmental and Learning Disorders. Dr. Carpio is fluent in English, Spanish and is trained in Sign Language for the hearing impaired. She stays on the forefront of Dentistry by being involved in numerous dental organizations. She also stays active in local community service events and has volunteered for dental mission trips. When not working, Dr. Carpio enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking and traveling. Memberships: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Houston Academy of Pediatric Dentistry University of Alabama School of Dentistry Alumni Association