Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cedric C Chenet
Dr. Cedric C Chenet, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cedric C Chenet has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cedric C Chenet has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
39 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Cedric C Chenet
Cedric Chenet, DDS After attending Averett College in Virginia for his bachelor’s of science degree, Dr. Chenet earned his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree from Howard University in Washington, DC. He graduated in 1982, and that same year, he entered the US Air Force, serving as a dental officer. His assignments carried him across the nation and the world. He was deployed to such exotic locations as Japan, South Korea, Egypt, Honduras, Peru, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Alaska, and Haiti. His hands-on, post-graduate training covered the full scope of general dentistry, including periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and pediatric dentistry. In December of 2002, Dr. Chenet honorably retired as a lieutenant Colonel, and he started his Melbourne practice from scratch shortly after. At his current practice, Dr. Chenet embraces new technologies to enhance patient comfort and treatment. The practice is a fully computerized, high-tech office with digital X-rays (including Panorex), computerized records, and CEREC CAD/CAM system. His mission statement is short and to the point: "Where education, experience, and technology come together to provide excellence in dental health care." Dr. Chenet grew up in Port-au-Prince Haiti, speaks fluent French and Haitian Creole, and semi-fluent Spanish. He and his wife Katia have been married for 25 years, and they have three boys. Time with family and traveling (to visit family!) take top priority, leaving little time for hobbies. Unlike many of his peers, he doesn’t golf, and he’s not a fan of cold weather, so skiing is out of the picture. He has done some scuba diving and hunting (duck, dove, and quail). An interesting fact about Dr. Chenet: He was an animal rescue technician (AKA dog catcher) in New York City for a year before attending dental school. It was, in his words, "The most interesting job I’ve ever had." Ask the Doctor
Locations & DirectionsCEDRIC C CHENET DDS, 7331 Office Park Pl Ste 100, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Cedric C Chenet is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Melbourne, FL.