Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celeste H Springer DMD
Dr. Celeste H Springer, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, SC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Celeste H Springer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Celeste H Springer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Celeste H Springer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Celeste H Springer's office for more information.
1283 N Lake Dr Lexington, SC : (803) 957-3005
More about Dr. Celeste H Springer
The Doctors Springer have been in Private Practice for over 20 years. Their experience, expertise, and commitment to combine both artistry and technology benefits the patient that values the ultimate in dentistry. Their extensive, on-going dedication to continually elevate their knowledge, provides the patient with the optimal level of natural-looking, stable, and aesthetic dentistry. One can truly experience dentistry with a metropolitan flavor in the comfort of their own hometown state at the Aesthetic Smile Studio.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Celeste H Springer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, SC.