Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar Augusto T Javier has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Showing 5 of 7
Um don't get me wrong, I love quick dentist appointments but to only spend 10 minutes on two cavities just doesn't make sence.. I also got a crown there and once cemented he sent me on my way. Later on I was having some pain where that crown was. He told me it was just because food was caught there. The pain continued so I went to a different dentist where they saw an opening in my crown. They asked me if he took an xray before cementing it to make sure it fit right and sure enough he did not and that was the problem. All he cares about is making money and rushing u out the door. Find a different dentist!
I absolutely did not have to wait each time I went to see Dr Javier. Not even once and I have been to his office more than ten times. All I will say is he did three crowns on me and it was painless and good looking and gee weez his office is immaculate clean and modern His late hrs are amazing useful. The front desk was very smart professional.
I would NEVER recommend this dentist's office because of their unfair business practices. Dr. Javier's office refused to reimburse my family $100 on our credit card that they had on file for an insurance scheduling error that they made. After pleading that my family was being put in the middle of a mistake that their office created, the office managers', Jessie and Leslie, only response was that they will not refund any of the money. A very frustrating experience! And now my family is out $100.
Was there last week and had an excellent experience. The staff was extremely nice and the assistant with Dr. Javier was very comforting and sweet. I walked in the door and was immediately brought into a room, there was no wait at all. Dr. Javier is very knowledgable, and able to answer all my questions and provide the best solution to my problem. He really takes the extra step to keep his office more upscale, up to date and clean. I highly recommend him, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cesar Augusto T Javier is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jersey City, NJ.