Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cesar R Otero
Dr. Cesar R Otero, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar R Otero has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cesar R Otero has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Cesar R Otero has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I have been going to Dr. Otero since I first got teeth and I am 23 now. He's amazing at what he does and truly cares about his patients. He kindly addresses whatever concerns you may have and walks you through procedures and why they may be necessary before doing them. He also really cares about your level of comfort. As a patient who has gone through multiple fillings, a root canal procedure and an extraction, I have had plenty of experience with having to be numbed. He makes sure you're completely numb before starting and always asks how you're doing throughout the procedure. I love love love him! My parents both go to him as well.
Dr. Cesar R Otero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsCesar Otero Dds Pc, 60 Turner Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Cesar R Otero is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Elk Grove Village, IL.