Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cesar L Palomeque has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cesar L Palomeque has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Cesar L Palomeque has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 14
Dr Palomeque is compassionate and highly experienced. If fancy is what you're impressed by, leave. If you have a bad tooth, need an extraction, dentures or even a crown, stick around for an overall satisfactory experience. No need for a huge wallet, unlike other local dentists, fees are ressonable. His staff is great and his handsome intern is always willing to hold your hand to ease any pain you may experience. I highly recommend Dr Palomeque!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDental Office, 1111 SW 8th St Ste 211, Miami, FL
Dr. Cesar L Palomeque is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.