Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad D Arthur
Dr. Chad D Arthur, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad D Arthur has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Chad D Arthur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
More about Dr. Chad D Arthur
Dr. Chad Arthur has been setting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontics since 2001! He earned his undergraduate degree in philosophy from Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts, and his dental degree from the University of California Los Angeles. Dr. Arthur went on to complete a specialized post-graduate residency in pediatric dentistry at New York Presbyterian Hospital and a specialized residency in orthodontics from the University of Detroit Mercy. He is one of only a few orthodontists in Arizona who is dual trained in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Arthur is an active member of many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association and the Arizona Orthodontic Study Club. In his spare time, Dr. Arthur enjoys yoga, swimming, exercising, reading, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH SCOTTSDALE CHILDRENS DEN, 9360 E Raintree Dr Ste 107, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Chad D Arthur is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Scottsdale, AZ.