Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad L Bailey
Dr. Chad L Bailey, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Noblesville, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad L Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad L Bailey has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Chad L Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Chad L Bailey
Chad L. Bailey, D.D.S. Dr. Chad Bailey has been providing outstanding dental care in our community since 1999. He received his undergraduate degree from DePauw University located in Greencastle, IN, and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry. Dr. Bailey has excelled in the field of dentistry and is a member of prestigious professional organizations including the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Equilibration Society, Chicago Dental Society and participates on the Indiana Peer Review Board. Dr. Bailey has received extensive post graduate training at The Dawson Center for the advancement of dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida as well as the Midwest Implant Institute in Columbus, OH, where he earned a certificate for completing his Root Form Implant Externship. In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with family, traveling, playing ice hockey and golf. Heather Gunn, E.F. Dental Assistant
Locations & DirectionsCHAD L BAILEY DDS, 341 Logan St Ste 110, Noblesville, IN
Dr. Chad L Bailey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Noblesville, IN.