- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad L Bailey DDS
Dr. Chad L Bailey, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Noblesville, IN. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Chad L Bailey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chad L Bailey has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Chad L Bailey Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chad L Bailey
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Chad L. Bailey, D.D.S. Dr. Chad Bailey has been providing outstanding dental care in our community since 1999.Â He received his undergraduate degree from DePauw University located in Greencastle, IN, and his Doctorate ofÂ Â Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry.Â Dr. Bailey has excelled in the field of dentistry and is a member of prestigious professional organizations including the American Dental Association, the Indiana Dental Association, American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Equilibration Society, Chicago Dental Society and participates on the Indiana Peer Review Board.Â Dr. Bailey has received extensive post graduate training at The Dawson Center for the advancement of dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida as well as the Midwest Implant Institute in Columbus, OH, where he earned a certificate for completing his Root Form Implant Externship.Â In his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with family, traveling, playing ice hockey and golf. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Heather Gunn,Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â E.F. Dental AssistantÂ Â Â