Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chad Brantly
Dr. Chad Brantly, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Angelo, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Brantly has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Chad Brantly has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Chad Brantly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 6
I have been making trips to Shannon doctors for over 2 decades from a rural community. I have been with Dr. Brantly since the start of his dental practice. I feel "duo blessed" as his wife is one of my doctors at Shannon. Everyone on the staff at Brantly Dental are warm and caring, Dr. Brantly is always so easy-going...I leave feeling upbeat. I've known Lilli for some time and enjoy chatting with her as well!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKenneth A Rees Dmd, 2149 Office Park Dr, San Angelo, TX
Dr. Chad Brantly is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Angelo, TX.