- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad A Bulleigh
Dr. Chad A Bulleigh is a doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Shawnee, KS and Overland Park, KS. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Chad A Bulleigh has 3 locations
Dr. Chad A Bulleigh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chad A Bulleigh has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Dr. Chad A Bulleigh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Chad A Bulleigh
Dr. Chad A. Bulleigh received his dental degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry in 2002. While in dental school, he completed an honors externship in orthodontics at the University of Chicago-Illinois and was a top graduate in his dental school class. Dr. Bulleighâ€™s residency in orthodontics was completed at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. He graduated from his orthodontic class with top honors and was class representative. Dr. Bulleigh majored in biology while playing baseball at Cloud County Community College. Dr. Bulleigh was selected as an NJCAA Academic All-American in the sport of baseball while at Cloud County. Upon graduation from Cloud County, Dr. Bulleigh majored in Pre-Dentistry at Kansas State University where he was granted early acceptance into the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Dr. Bulleigh is Board Eligible by the American Board of Orthodontics. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists, the Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, the Kansas City Society of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Kansas Dental Association, and the Fifth District Dental Society. He also volunteers with many charitable and civic organizations such as Smiles Change Lives Community Orthodontic Program, Operation Smile, the Shawnee Chamber of Commerce and the Dental Public Health Children Outreach Program. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf, tennis, baseball, fishing, and spending time with his wife Julie and two dogs.