- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad M Cravatta
Dr. Chad M Cravatta is a doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Chad M Cravatta has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chad M Cravatta has the following 7 expertise
- Root Planing
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Chad M Cravatta Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chad M Cravatta
Chad M. Cravatta, D.M.D., M.S Meet Dr. Cravatta Chad M. Cravatta, DMD, MS is a 1995 graduate of Eastern Illinois University, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Zoology and a minor in Chemistry. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in 1998. In 2001, Dr. Cravatta completed residency training in periodontics and received a Master of Science in Dental Research from St. Louis University. After finishing his residency training, Dr. Cravatta practiced as an associate periodontist in Chicago, Illinois and St. Louis, Missouri. In the late summer of 2006, Dr. Cravatta acquired Dr. Barry Wheelerâ€™s practice in Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Cravatta is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, Western Society of Periodontology, Arizona Society of Periodontology, Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity, and all state and local societies associated with these organizations. He has been active with several charitable organizations such as the Metro East Dental Fund, Indian Health Service, Honduras Extraction Program, Give Kids A Smile and Save The Family. Dr. Cravatta was an Associate Clinical Professor at Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Cravatta, his wife, and children reside in the East Valley. His interests include golf, fishing, boating and spending time with his family.