- 20 years of experience
- 12 insurances accepted
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad E Fowler DDS
Dr. Chad E Fowler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 20 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad E Fowler has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
20 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Chad E Fowler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Chad E Fowler
Dr. Chad Fowler Meet Dr. Fowler Meet the Team Contests & Events I enjoy meeting new patients and getting to know their families while we work together to create smiles and build lasting friendships. As a husband and father of two daughters, my family is very important to me. It is my goal to treat my patients and their families as an extension of my own family. Each patient is unique and should have an individualized orthodontic treatment plan to meet the goals of achieving a beautiful and functional smile. I grew up in Houston, Texas, and attended college at Vanderbilt University where I received a bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering. After graduation, I worked as a biomedical engineer and certified flight controller at NASA and later relocated to Virginia to work as a computer analyst in the pharmaceutical industry. I decided to apply my engineering and technology background with my passion for working with people and enrolled in dental school at the Medical College of Virginia. I graduated magna cum laude and was selected to be a member of the national dental honor society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. After completing my doctor of dental surgery degree, I specialized in orthodontics at the Medical College of Virginia and earned board certification through the American Board of Orthodontics. In addition to maintaining my private practice in Franklin, I volunteer for the Interfaith Dental Clinic in Nashville providing free orthodontic treatment to families in need. I am also an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Southern Association of Orthodontists, Tennessee Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, and the Nashville Dental Society. My wife, Mary, and I have two wonderful daughters, Claiborne and Macon. I enjoy spending time with my family, playing golf, traveling, and serving at First Presbyterian Church as an Elder and Sunday School teacher. I am also an avid fan of the Titans, Vanderbilt, and the Houston Astros.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Chad E Fowler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Franklin, TN.