Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad H Galbraith
Dr. Chad H Galbraith, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bellingham, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad H Galbraith has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Chad H Galbraith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Chad H Galbraith
Dr. Cox enjoys caring for patients with eye conditions that require either medical or surgical treatments. He has special interest in small incision cataract surgery, eyelid plastic surgery and surgery-such as Lasik and astigmatic keratotomy--that can eliminate the need for glasses or contacts. Dr. Cox has been a practicing surgical and medical ophthalmologist at PeaceHealth Medical Group in Eugene since 1978. He began performing laser refractive surgery in 1996. Since coming to Eugene Dr. Cox has been the co-director of Eugeneâ€™s first Radial Keratotomy training course for eye surgeons. He also served as regional surgeon for the Oregon Health Sciences University Radial Keratotomy Study. Prior to that Dr. Cox was Chief of Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery at R.W. Bliss Army Hospital and Chief Resident in Ophthalmology at the University of Louisville, where he also received his medical degree in 1971.
Locations & DirectionsLEMPERES FAMILY DENTISTRY, 3300 Squalicum Pkwy, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Chad H Galbraith is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellingham, WA.